We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #19.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix check for 4096 bug
- Fix reporting of bad size files
- Fix 4096 check
- Fix ticket edit
- Fetch real Language entity as it's used in relationships some places
- Downloads permission
- Render pemission error page instead of 404 on bad ticket
- phrase for missing feedback / download
- Windows problem with 4096 byte files
- Imported dbs use refs by default, add admin setting to turn on refs
- Fix time scale making editing trigger not correctly pre-select option
- Fix team search on bad id (index rather than id)
- Fix adding admins to 'all permissions' usergroup, the id changed to 3
- Stub for uploading pack from hdd
- Couple fixes to reader
- Couple fixes to writer, pretty-print result
- Language file gen/reading
- Get rid of requirement for LangPackage file
- Handling disabled langs in interface
- Fix JS error sometimes on periodic reload of kb section
- remove .po files but also fix their generation
- improve language exporter to only export changed files
- updated .po files
- move from \r\n - \n for phrases files
- regenerate phrases
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.