We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #398.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Portal: Improved KB suggestions on new ticket form, especially with non-English languages
- FIX Ticketlog rendered "Organization changed from None to None"
- FIX Agent: Resetting a user password would send email to user in agent language instead of user language
- FIX Portal: HTML entities in download listings with non-ascii characters
- FIX Admin: Custom email templates not showing in 'send email' trigger actions
- FIX Errors to do with "Argument 1 passed to CustomDataPerson::setField() ..."
- FIX Agent: Delete attachments window would not show 'x' button on attachments with very long filenames
- FIX Admin: Language IDs listed in languages section were names, not IDs
- FIX Agent: Pagination on organizations was broken
This update has been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.