We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #333.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Add view option to show IDs next to items in admin interface (e.g., so you can get IDs for use with the API)
- IMPROVEMENT Setting to set default email account used for non-ticket emails (e.g., password resets)
- FIX Input types should be 'passwords' for Test modals when configuring external user auth apps
- FIX Agent-forwarded emails
- FIX CheckAgent term when using changed/notchanged mode
- FIX Chat count on org profile view
- FIX Custom ref formats were not being used
- FIX Editing 'send agent email' trigger actions would always save null values, so no emails would be sent
- FIX Dragging new field into layout editor would not save the correct order
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.