We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #93.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Running new install from command-line was running data initializer, caused problems with default permissions
- Fix timezone change detection - When timezone check thinks we have a tz error, double-check with an ajax request to fetch real current server time. - This fixes session restore in Firefox where the time of the loaded page as outputted in the markup is old.
- Handle deleting feedback
- Update display when new pending articles added
- Fix saving sticky search words
- Fix replybox not being cleared after sending reply
- Fix reversed params in method_exists
- Add timeout to server checks, check with ajax to prevent white pages on server timeouts
- Fix html phrase
- Add specific hidden options under status for when they're used
- Fix phrasing for add new criteria/action
- Fix TimeAgo reporting on times less than an hour, and not showing half hour for times lass than 24h
- Fix org not being applied to new tickets
- Support for 1:N associations in DPQL (rather than just N:1).
- Make column-name-based row headers in DPQL results be displayed in a more readable fashion when automatically created.
- Much expanded list of tables that can be queried via the FROM clause in DPQL, as well as the ability to disable access to certain columns/associations via the entity.
- Few last fixes to file mail processing
- Make sure to only proc databases that are in use
- Fix procmail sending mail files
- Few fixes to procmail and savemail
- Correct regex pattern
- Tweak save path
- Correct path
- Markers for sites being upgraded now
- Set build on site after upgrade is complete
- Fix site domain constant not being whitelisted
- Dont allow admin password resets
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.