Release version #5.8.1
We are delighted to announce the release of a new version of DeskPRO which has a number of Bug Fixes and Improvements.
- [Agent] Dynamic forms developed some problems reacting in real time in agent interface
- [Admin] JIRA integration triggers improved
- [Admin] Trying to edit certain custom fields in the admin area would freeze
- [Agent] Browser tab not updating properly during chat sessions
- [Agent] Certain ticket filter views retuning a 404
- [Agent] A blank empty tab in the ticket view pane has been removed
- [General] An "agentteam" variable in custom email templates caused an error while rendering in certain circumstances
- [General] Fixes to how emails with certain formats are handled so they are not blank
- [Agent] Better control over visibility and ownership of Macros and Tasks
v2 Snippets Improvements:
- General UI and appearance improvements
- More ownership and visibility flexibility for snippets
- Ability to now add attachments to chat snippets
- Introduction of sub-labels to better sort snippets
- Introducing Agent permissions which can be set on what kind of snippets an agent is able to create/modify. Response to customer feedback: https://support.deskpro.com/en/feedback/view/agent-permissions-for-snippets
If you are using DeskPRO Cloud, we will roll out this update to your Helpdesk soon
If you are using DeskPRO On-Premise, you can update your Helpdesk to the latest version from your Admin Interface
Kérjük ebbe a mezőbe írja hozzászólását, majd kattintson a 'Hozzászólás beküldése' gombra...
Kérjük, jelentkezzen be vagy regisztráljon, ha megjegyzést szeretne hozzáfűzni.