We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #406.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW New trigger criteria for testing for bounced emails or automated emails (based on DeskPRO's detection algorithms)
- FIX Agent: Editing custom fields might save choice fields even if the field isn't enabled on a layout (only if the choice field is set to required)
- FIX CSV user import errors in some cases when attempting to save blank custom field value
- FIX The 'minute' option on default SLA hours was not being saved properly
- FIX SLA working days option may be invalid if Sunday or Monday are selected due to difference in storage format
- FIX Bounced emails from mailer daemons would result in the mailer being added as a user CC to the ticket
- FIX Agent: Edit link from newly added billing/timelog rows
- FIX Admin: Pre-defined icons for teams/departments did not work
- FIX Agent: Change user action needed merge permissions. It now uses the "change user owner/ccs" permission.
This update has been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO On-Premise, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Kérjük ebbe a mezőbe írja hozzászólását, majd kattintson a 'Hozzászólás beküldése' gombra...
Kérjük, jelentkezzen be vagy regisztráljon, ha megjegyzést szeretne hozzáfűzni.