We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #382.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Agent: Ticket log did not say how a ticket was created (e.g., via web, via email etc)
- FIX Agent: Creating a new person with an empty multi-select field would cause an error
- FIX Upgrade: Upgrade conflict from very old versions to 'new admin'
- FIX Admin: Creating triggers with criteria on org fields did not work
- FIX Agent/API: Updating an organisation to remove field data (or change a choice field) would not work
- FIX Portal: Avoid obvious spam bots in chat with simple spamtrap
- FIX Agent: Changing task titles
- FIX Agent: Creating new tasks would set due date
- FIX allow change password when disabled reg
- FIX adds the classmap back from composer
- FIX patch potentially infected usersources
- FIX JWT wouldn't work in "localhost" for devs
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud accounts.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Kérjük ebbe a mezőbe írja hozzászólását, majd kattintson a 'Hozzászólás beküldése' gombra...
Kérjük, jelentkezzen be vagy regisztráljon, ha megjegyzést szeretne hozzáfűzni.