We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #328.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Fix display order of department layouts sometimes becoming jumbled if you edit a department without viewing the 'layouts' tab
- FIX Fix user rules pages
- FIX Trying to create new agent from existing user
- FIX Creating a new department as a sub-department
- FIX Fix trigger terms: CheckEmailToName, CheckEmailToAddress, CheckEmailFromName, CheckEmailFromAddress, CheckEmailCcAddress, CheckEmailCcName, CheckEmailHeader, CheckUserEmail, CheckUserLanguage, CheckUserOrgManager, CheckUserIsDisabled, CheckOrgLabel, CheckOrgEmailDomain
- FIX 'Check user usergroup' trigger term
- FIX Missing CC field from ticket layouts
- FIX Agents can see departments if they are part of a usergroup that could see the department (i.e., agent perms came from both user and agent perm groups instead of just agent perm groups)
- FIX Newly created custom templates wont show in trigger options until page refresh
- FIX Editing filters from admin were missing controls for custom fields
- FIX Missing enable/disable checkbox on email accounts
- FIX Missing 'email account' filter term
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Kérjük ebbe a mezőbe írja hozzászólását, majd kattintson a 'Hozzászólás beküldése' gombra...
Kérjük, jelentkezzen be vagy regisztráljon, ha megjegyzést szeretne hozzáfűzni.