We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #320.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Improve parsing of agent reply codes in HTML email
- IMPROVEMENT When an agent uses 'forward message' feature, a small notice is added to the bottom of the forwarded message
- IMPROVEMENT Agent 'forward message' now includes agent signature
- FIX Email addresses validated through a ticket email validation link would not mark the email address itself as validated
- FIX Fallback cutter that detends 'above this line' markers in agent emails would not run on html emails
- FIX Agent AJAX proxy did not handle 500 errors well
- FIX Inline login form on newticket
- FIX If an agent is online for chat but not in a department specified in onlyShowDepartments (in chat widget code), the widget would still appear on the website but fail with a permission error when opened
- FIX Chat widget showing department selector when only one department to select from in some cases (depends on agent permissions and who is online)
- FIX Publish content missing an initial revision
- FIX Some select2 titles might have been truncated
- FIX News cat structure didnt work in agent interface
- FIX Mass-action previews were missing from new ticketlist
- FIX Missing product display field
- FIX Notification preferences on new tickets for custom filters based on agent/team
- FIX Endless spinner when sending ticket reply when not in ticket section (e.g., if you had a ticket tab open while browsing people in the left)
- FIX Client-side sorting of 'waiting time' was calculated incorrectly in new ticketlist
- FIX Fix snippet overlay UI bouncing as you clicked through categories
- FIX Flag icon was missing form new ticketlist
- FIX Fix some new ticketlist issues around real-time updates when viewing a sub-grouped list
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Kérjük ebbe a mezőbe írja hozzászólását, majd kattintson a 'Hozzászólás beküldése' gombra...
Kérjük, jelentkezzen be vagy regisztráljon, ha megjegyzést szeretne hozzáfűzni.