We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #314.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Agent messages in forwarded emails can now use action codes
- IMPROVEMENT Multiple-page ticket list in user interface was a bit confusing with the grouping between open/resolved. Now, if you move past page 1, you see a normal list of tickets.
- IMPROVEMENT Automatically focus input box when clicking "add cc" button in ticket view
- IMPROVEMENT (API) Custom field data for people is returned in ticket search results
- IMPROVEMENT Specifying user when using the #user action code will now create users who don't yet exist rather than silently ignoring the action code.
- FIX Missing new-reply-reject-resolved.html.twig template from email templates list
- FIX Agent chat was broken
- FIX Pagining ticket list in user interface would lose sort order
- FIX Bugs with website widget in IE and right-aligned button
- FIX JS error in IE8 on user portal to do with unchecked use of unsupported 'getElementsByClassName'
- FIX Links displayed for small screen resolutions (in place of sidebar) did not show links to tickets or chats
- FIX Fix height on "new ticket" and ticket snippet popovers
- FIX SLAs would not be automatically applied to new tickets via email if the user was new
- FIX A few gateway action codes could be ignored if a trigger existed that reset the value to something else
- FIX Trigger criteria on email properties (email to, email subject etc) would not be compared properly for agent forwarded tickets
- FIX Glossary words were being highlighted within any string rather than only full words. For example, a glossary word 'em' would match within the word 'theme'.
- FIX Uploading files through the website "feedback and support" tab did not work if the widget and helpdesk were on different domains due to the way security tokens were being enforced and tied to the user session
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.