We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #309.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Using quick-search to search on first+last name
- IMPROVEMENT When pre-filling login form from a clicked ticket link, use username for username-based usersources
- IMPROVEMENT Add 'password' and 'send_email' paramters to API for creating new people
- CHANGE Widgets will not redirect URL when auto-correction enabled (e.g., would allow you to use alt URL in a widget on your website)
- FIX Saving custom phrase in email template editor submitting the outer form
- FIX Fix setting "completed" status on multiple SLAs when a ticket does not have all of those SLAs added
- FIX Permission cache not being cleared when ug perms updated
- FIX Values in bar graphs being *100
- FIX PHP notice when handling a failed Google login
- FIX Problem parsing "reply above" marker in some agent replies when the email client entered HTML non-breaking spaces
- FIX Cases where the HTML trimmer might trim too much
- FIX Style of 'browser requirements' page
- FIX Rare cases where submitting ticket from website widget would result in a ticket waiting validation (when user had active session but used an email address not added to their profile)
- FIX "Attach" button in agent chat reply box did nothing
- FIX Badge on Tasks icon was sometimes missing
- FIX Strange filter counters when filters reach the "10000+" mark
- FIX PHP error when merging a parent ticket with a sub-ticket where the parent ticket is kept
- FIX "Linked Tickets" section being empty if no SLAs in use
- FIX Required fields that are not on the "view" form (but added on view and modify) would not show as required in the agent interface
- FIX Users with banned email addresses could still submit tickets from web interface
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Kérjük ebbe a mezőbe írja hozzászólását, majd kattintson a 'Hozzászólás beküldése' gombra...
Kérjük, jelentkezzen be vagy regisztráljon, ha megjegyzést szeretne hozzáfűzni.