We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #270.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT 'Agent' and 'Team' criteria in filters are now multiple selection (to support 'or' on multiple values)
- FIX Many agents/teams overflowing the Agent menu on ticket search tab
- FIX Fix 'usersource' agent-only fields not being populated when a user logs in from user interface
- FIX Browser notifications had missing title/description text
- FIX @Mentions in notes not sending
- FIX Adding agents from AD did not find the user if you used a username instead of an email address
- FIX Notifications wrapping in IE when notification menu has scrollbar
- FIX Logout link not working when portal disabled
- FIX Grouping on organisation and selecting an organisation whose ID is >9 would not work.
- FIX 'ticket is active' text being displayed on ticket Search tab if archive enabled
- FIX Ticket logs for escalations would log them as "triggers"
- FIX Version notices in agent counting in favicon badge, 'dismiss' button not updating count
- FIX Added workaround for some Windows servers where generating thumbnails could cause GD to attempt to write to the system temp folder, and that could fail if the web server didn't have permission.
- FIX Bounced/OOO agent messages that did not specifically match a ticket in the bounce detector would create new tickets rather than be logged as a rejection.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Kérjük ebbe a mezőbe írja hozzászólását, majd kattintson a 'Hozzászólás beküldése' gombra...
Kérjük, jelentkezzen be vagy regisztráljon, ha megjegyzést szeretne hozzáfűzni.