We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #207.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Add some logging info for null tracker on SendAgent/UserEmailAction
- Dont detach a few objects that can cause 'new entity found through relationship' errors due to post events
- Fix ticket log when sending arbitrary email
- Handle scrolling with a select element open more gracefully.
- Handle small vertical window resolutions on admin/agent logins more gracefully.
- Fix the reports interface in IE8.
- Fix some typos.
- Hide unexpected placeholder on "feedback and support" overlay.
- Increase amount of text shown in split overlay.
- Add support for sorting by the last reply of a ticket, regardless of whether it's from an agent or a user.
- Invalidate the page cache when editing guest permissions or ticket forms.
- Fix captcha showing on the ticket creation form for logged in users.
- Assorted bug fixes and UI improvements to snippet editing/inserting.
- Recompile custom templates for copyright change
- Add build script to correct gateways without a linked transport from old builds where the link was not compulsary
- Fix attachments marked as php keys or signatures being discarded
- Add subject/cc/attach list to test decode command
- Clean up the form for creating new ticket from comment
- Fix organization deleting in the API not being accessible.
- When logging in or out, make sure that the new current person is reflected so that the cache knows whether it should be used immediately.
- Fix filter actions not showing the agents to send an email to.
- Ensure that the user page cache is invalidated when performing various portal changes (such as enabling/disabling it).
- Additional case insensitive checks to the request URL in Windows.
- Add case insensitive to the custom getBaseUrl implementations to be consistent with how we handle requests (in Windows).
- If a port was required in the URL, forcing users to the helpdesk URL did not work correctly.
- Handle rewriting legacy addresses
- Fix saving the 'disable agent notifications' setting
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Kérjük ebbe a mezőbe írja hozzászólását, majd kattintson a 'Hozzászólás beküldése' gombra...
Kérjük, jelentkezzen be vagy regisztráljon, ha megjegyzést szeretne hozzáfűzni.