We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #205.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Missing flush
- Fix warning when no agents selected in agent email
- Fix trying to run trim on array
- Add default __toString for entities
- Add sorting options by last agent/user reply
- Resolve possible open_basedir limitations in upgrade util. - Use our own tmp dir instead of system tmp - Dont use CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION which is disallowed with open_basedir due to file:// url handling in older curl versions.
- Add email domain processing on reset pass as well, which is used by users when they turn an anonymous account into a real account
- Add missing twitter_users property
- Fix notice if loadTemplate is passed template object rather than string
- Add proper 'invalid code' page for bad password reset link instead of confusing 404, keep tmpdata code until expire just mark it as used (for debug tracking)
- Strip out @ symbol from org domains
- Add HR to tinymce toolbar
- Suppress errors when reading from /dev/urandom as it may not be available to check because of open_basedir.
- FIx loading of custom phrasenames
- Better handling of invalid image uploads when changing favicon
- Fix JS error caused by trying to init TinyMCE on a removed textarea
- Carry parent_url when auto-redirecting url, its needed for postMessage stuff
- Create iframe manually so it stills works with other doctypes
- Send error log upgrade status when theres a problem during upgrade
- Remove useless import
- Fix improper layout being selected in TicketFieldDisplay helper
- Fix processing <img> tags in email where a single image is inlined twice
- Fix PHP-matching for workflow term in filters
- Decrease update-all time
- Fix relative date rules upon re-render showing wrong date
- Set root_field_id for imported choice fields for proper reporting
- Fix double-listing nested departments in agent/usergroup edit
- ldap service account username needs to be a dn
- Fix infinite loop related to work hour calculations when the work day started at 00:00.
- Add admin control to reload agent interfaces
- Fix label of 'reports interface' in reports interface
- Put resize controls in url rather then query string
- Detach entities after commit
- Move truncate cache out of transaction. Truncate causes implicit commit, which would cause error when we tried to actually commit the trans.
- Adjust menu positioning when using a "point" to have the point be pointing at the object (important for small triggers).
- Make sure the "tickets resolved <date> grouped by agent resolving ticket" report includes archived tickets and a row to show if a non-agent has resolved the ticket.
- Fix error when viewing already deleted cat
- Add writable check on cli info files so we at least get error logs if failed to write
- Fix reading of attached .msg files
- Workflow criteria allows multiple selection
- Hide fields without values on user interface too
- Hide fields with no value in agent fields section
- Fix case where SLA counts were incorrect on tickets with multiple participants.
- Fix rules un-setting if you reload editor and make changes without re-opening the rule editor for a field
- Fix empty text/calendar emails. Just add the ics as an attachment
- Fix dupe search results if a result is also a sticky result
- Small patch to handle malformed encoded fields (RFC 2047 style)
- Make it harder to remove copyright from editing files
- Fix setting snippet cats to 'everyone'
- Fix possible warning with no trigger
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Kérjük ebbe a mezőbe írja hozzászólását, majd kattintson a 'Hozzászólás beküldése' gombra...
Kérjük, jelentkezzen be vagy regisztráljon, ha megjegyzést szeretne hozzáfűzni.