We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #184.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix weird height issues in portal editor when CSS height on body is set to a percentage
- Correct template name
- When adding a holiday to an SLA, give the option of adding it to all (existing) SLAs.
- Fix applying or removing multiple SLAs via a ticket trigger.
- Fix priority display in ticket trigger criteria
- Fix saving template editor saving wrong name
- Fix filename of welcome template. Would cause error on case-sensitive filesystems if cache was not writable.
- Dont fatal error on include tag in custom templates
- Add support for splitting ticket messages into new tickets.
- Remove loadOneToManyCollection hack which fixes various weird issues of collections not being fully init
- Fix when email is banned, all email processed afterwards will be in a non-closed transaction that is rolled back
- Change the editor interface for how SLAs are applied to be more user friendly.
- Prevent race condition DB errors when marking tickets for deletion via mass actions.
- Deleting a ticket or marking it as spam no longer requires the ticket be fully reloaded.
- When displaying urgency in a ticket, use the color coding.
- Fix transaction log traces, make indentation clearer
- Allow users to "remember me" when logging in via the user interface.
- Move signature editing into a separate tab in the agent interface.
- If logging page cache hits, log the time of the request and the length of time it took to process.
- Save a general log of when mail uploading fails
- Add flags to language selects in the agent interface.
- Show flag when grouping by language in the ticket section or displaying the language field in a list of tickets.
- Fix display/editing of alerts for being unassigned from a ticket.
- Show the trigger/escalation ID in the list so that it can be traced back from the ticket logs.
- Change how consuming a request is done to not use security tokens
- If caching is enabled for user guest pages, we need to disable some request token checking.
- Fix ticket merging when tickets have SLAs, and ensure that SLAs are moved to the target ticket if possible.
- Fix IE chat display oddities in the agent interface.
- Allow a user to be created when changing the owner of a ticket.
- Small speed increase when serving files by using PHP's readfile() directly.
- Cache calls to user-lang.js/agent-lang.js to speed up loading.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Kérjük ebbe a mezőbe írja hozzászólását, majd kattintson a 'Hozzászólás beküldése' gombra...
Kérjük, jelentkezzen be vagy regisztráljon, ha megjegyzést szeretne hozzáfűzni.