We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #100.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix common rendering issues in the DPQL runner. Also some minor code cleanup.
- Automatically sync data as necessary in installs and upgrades.
- Add a system to support dynamically syncable data provided there is a key that uniquely identifies the record.
- Need searching on non-open status for built-in archive filters
- Fix a couple notices when reporting upgrade log fails/times out
- Fix sec token on updating default from
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.