We are delighted to announce the release of a new version of DeskPRO which has a number of Bug Fixes and Improvements.
- [Admin] You can now use templates (variables, conditions, etc) in triggers and escalations to set values on custom fields.
- [Agent] Client-side performance improvements (significant in some helpdesk configurations)
- [Portal] Copy and paste via context menu would remove special characters
- [Agent] Save button was missing on user/org notes
- [Portal] Password reset was suseptible to abuse (outgoing email flooding) if captcha was not enabled
- [All] Multiple areas where language phrases were missing
- [Agent] New ticket drafts would duplicate attachments when reloaded
- [Agent] Unable to delete/ban a user
- [Agent] Possible error when submitting empty search to ElasticSearch
- [Agent] Opening a ticket may fail with an error if you had no email accounts configured
- [Agent] PDF ticket export may break in some cases
- [Admin] Usergroup perms also show as switched off
- [Agent] In fwd beta, all timestamps are shown as Jan 1970
- [Agent] Grouping doesn't work in Recycle Bin
- [Agent] Creating a linked ticket doesn't include signature
- [Admin] Clickatell app was broken
Kérjük ebbe a mezőbe írja hozzászólását, majd kattintson a 'Hozzászólás beküldése' gombra...
Kérjük, jelentkezzen be vagy regisztráljon, ha megjegyzést szeretne hozzáfűzni.