We are delighted to announce the release of a new version of DeskPRO which has a number of Bug Fixes, Improvements and API fixes following the last Release.
- [Agent] New permissions for tasks and macros. Read more.
- [Agent] (Beta) Improved snippets. Read more.
- [Agent] (Beat) Improved forwarding. Read more.
- [Agent] Client-side browser performance improvements
- [Agent] Faster real-time updates in the agent interface for certain actions
- [Importer] Importer now handles the "archived" status
- [Widget] Improved back-end performance of website widget
- [Agent] Person and org notes were limited to 255 bytes
- [General] Email logs being corrupt when being re-processed
- [General] Some email logs having invalid gzip encoding
- [Agent] Agent interface didn't order feedback items by date properly
- [Agent] CSV export of tickets from search results had invalid headers
- [General] Custom date fields couldn't set dates before 1970 (new minimum is 1901; further fixes are coming).
- [Portal] Pasting images into replies in IE11/Edge
- [Admin] Department layout editor would let you add add disabled fields
- [General] "Updated date" on content wasn't set properly on content (aside from Downloads which was fine)
- [Portal] The download button on the Downloads list went to the wrong place
- [General] Searching for users by name became inaccurate for helpdesks using ElasticSearch
- [Admin] Changing default email account from settings didn't save
- [Admin] Setting a helpdesk URL with 'www.' prefix would always have the 'www' stripped
- [Admin] Pusher settings would not validate properly if not using default cluster
- [Agent] Interface might lag (or crash, in extreme cases) if many events/notifications happend at the same time
- [Agent] Automatic time charge wasn't saving
- [Agent] New ticket "reply as" menu wasn't working
- [Agent] Editing an org couldn't be saved
- [Portal] Chat transcripts are no longer sent if the chat wasn't answered by an agent
- [5.7.1][Agent] Another performance improvement to agent interface to do with relative times