We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #376.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX API: Creating new ticket with labels
- FIX Real-time check of filters with 'person label' did not work
- FIX ElasticSearch: Indexing process could timeout in some cases
- FIX Agent: Incorrect database query when enforcing agent password policy
- FIX ElasticSearch: Some search terms from portal would fail and return no results
- FIX Agent: Could not use mouse to select results from new ticket user search box
- FIX Agent: New task from ticket view
- FIX Possible issue with IIS when setting defaultDocument in web.config
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.