We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #371.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Agent: Dismissing/clicking last notification shows a 'flash' before closing menu
- FIX Agent: Clicking on a notification would close the notification menu
- FIX Some EWS servers would not authenticate with DeskPRO because the NTLM auth method was disabled
- FIX Installer (and possibly some other admin or reports sections) would not always work in IE9
- FIX If a phrase was overridden in English, that English phrase would be used in other languages if those languages did not also override it
- FIX URL auto-correction was not working (e.g., if you had https URL but users arrived at non-https URL, they were not redirected)
- FIX Logged errors if you delete an agent while they have an active session in the agent interface
- FIX Creating ticket via API would fail if custom fields were set
- FIX fixed error caused by php bug #43200
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.