- Run From a VM
- Install on Ubuntu Linux
- Install on CentOS/Red Hat
- Installation on Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Install on Windows 8, 9 & 10
- Installing Elasticsearch on Windows
- Install on Virtual Hosting
- Configuring On-Premise
- Importing Data
- Migrating Servers
- Performance and Security
While the update happens, the helpdesk will be unavailable for a few minutes (depending on the size of your database).
By default, this message will be displayed:
The helpdesk is undergoing routine maintenance. We will be back in about 10 minutes.
Under Setup > Settings, when you check Disable the helpdesk, you can edit the notice that users will see when the portal is disabled, including during the update.