- Run From a VM
- Install on Ubuntu Linux
- Install on CentOS/Red Hat
- Installation on Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Install on Windows 8, 9 & 10
- Installing Elasticsearch on Windows
- Install on Virtual Hosting
- Configuring On-Premise
- Importing Data
- Migrating Servers
- Performance and Security
The Automatic Windows Installer is the preferred way to download and install Deskpro on your Windows server or PC.
The installer will install and configure all of the necessary components required by Deskpro including a web server, PHP, MySQL, ElasticSearch and Redis.
You can use this configure a production helpdesk but it works equally well for testing or demoing purposes when used on any standard Windows PC.
- Download the Deskpro installer from https://www.deskpro.com/deskpro-win.zip
- Extract the ZIP and then double-click
deskpro-win.exeto launch the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- In a couple of minutes, you will have a fully functional Deskpro installation.