- Run From a VM
- Install on Ubuntu Linux
- Install on CentOS/Red Hat
- Installation on Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Install on Windows 8, 9 & 10
- Installing Elasticsearch on Windows
- Install on Virtual Hosting
- Configuring On-Premise
- Importing Data
- Migrating Servers
- Performance and Security
Copy all the files within the Deskpro install directory with any file backup tool.
Alternatively, you can back up just the
/attachments directory, which contains just your file attachments/binary file data.
However, doing this can make the process of restoring to a fully working helpdesk take longer because you won’t have the Deskpro source files. You will need to re-download and re-install Deskpro before a restore would be possible.