- Reports Overview
- Making a report
- Anatomy of a DPQL query
- General expression format
- Aliasing expressions with AS
- Archived status
- Date and time operations
- List of functions
- Accessing custom fields
- Pull-down menus
- Cross-referencing table fields
- Chat Widget Feedback
- Exclude tickets created by agents
- Exporting User Data
- List tickets created on the weekend
- Links to all the tickets each agent resolved last month
- Reports on billing and time log changes
- Reports using ticket logs
- Ticket backlog with a custom timeframe
- Ticket messages per agent excluding notes
- DPQL Field Reference Tables
It can sometimes be useful to have a custom field on a ticket to record a number.
If perhaps it is a ticket requesting equipment, you may want to record the number of items that have been issued.
When it comes to reporting on this number you can add entries from multiple tickets together to form a total using the MYSQL SUM function.
A simple example would be the below where #1 is the ticket field id
SELECT SUM(tickets.custom_data) AS 'Total' FROM tickets
Note with this function it does not require the DPQL prefix.