The Publish app is used to manage the help content on your web portal.
There are four different types of content you can manage through Publish:
- Knowledgebase articles - rich-text articles that can include images or attachments; they typically address a common user problem or explain how to do something.
- News posts - designed for announcements about product updates, new products, company updates, etc.
- Guides - a feature that allows you to create your own indexed library of instructive user manuals, built right into the Deskpro user portal.
- Downloads - files you want to make available to your users; for example, manuals, brochures or software drivers.
- Glossary - definitions of terms you use in articles to help users understand them.
Community also appears on the web portal, but is managed in its own Community app, rather than in Publish.