We are delighted to announce the release of a new version of DeskPRO which has a number of Bug Fixes, Improvements and API fixes following the last Release.
- General all-around performance improvements.
- New chat now raise browser notifications
- Improved department permission management from usergroup page
- New setting to disable "time ago" (Admin > Setup > Settings > Dates and Times)
- New PHP API client for v2 API (https://github.com/deskpro/deskpro-api-client-php)
- Fix: Many links to manual pages were incorrect
- Fix: Department layout rules on choice fields with multiple selections didn't work
- Fix: Possible bad filenames in emails with attachments
- Fix: Missing POST/PUT APIs for Feedback
- Fix: Brand "chat enabled" setting was always coming from default brand
- Fix: Possible server error when trying to remove a CC twice from portal
- Fix: Possible server error when creating a task
- Fix: Possible server error when creating a new person from agent interface (person still created though)
- Fix: Possible infinite cache lookup in some cases (could cause "max execution time" errors)
- Fix: Chat fields are enabled/disbaled on all brands, instead of per brand
- (Build 5.6.3) Fixes issue to do with save buttons malfunctioning in perosn profile tab
- (Build 5.6.3) Fixes issue with "Reply As" in new ticket form
- (Build 5.6.4) Fixes potential issue to do with browsers locking up or crashing when many ticket change events occur at the same time
Tilføj en kommentar
Log ind, eller opret dig for at skrive en kommentar.