Release version #5.5.4
We are excited to release a new version of DeskPRO which has a number of new features, bug fixes and improvements.
- Avatars have been added to browser notifications
- User source apps such as JWT and SAML can now define a 'return' parameter on the redirect back to DeskPRO to specify the page the user should land on after authentication
- Added ticket log data to webhook triggers (i.e. so your webhook can know precise field changes)
- Optimise some agent-interface background API calls that were performing poorly when a helpdesk has thousands of agents
- [APIv2] Standard paginated collections can now specify 'offset' to define a precise offset to return results from. 'Page' still exists for the normal use-case of paginated results
- Additions to the API: ability to filter by SLA and SLA status, ability to filter by individual labels, remove choices from custom field option
- Ability to override user name and email address with JS settings in the chat widget
- Search box in user portal retains input - you can send links to an existing search
- Improvements to user registration- if a user receives an email which includes a link to 'view this ticket online' but they are not registered it will redirect to the register page with name/email pre-filled and a message telling them they need to register to be able to view their ticket
- If you disable the knowledgebase section from user portal, the Publish app disappears from the agent interface (which you need for News and Downloads)
- Issue with viewing Satisfaction triggers under Ticket Update triggers
- Ticket Variable is incorrect at the bottom of the satisfaction email template
- Some archived tickets were appearing with tildes e.g ~ which has now been fixed
- Use of emojis in a custom email template will glitch the HTML editor and cause issues sending the email
- Issue with impersonating a user who has their language set to something different to you (was changing what the agent had installed)
- Real time behaviour was off with closing open tabs
- Activity stream on user/agent profiles was broken
- URLs were not being activated in ticket notes when creating a new ticket
- Issue with mandatory custom organization fields - org field not appearing if user was not assocaited with an org which caused issues with validation. Now the field will not appear if the user does not belong to an organization and validation will be removed
- Issue where a user has permissions for all chat departments but an agent only has permissions for one
- Chat widget was not deflecting to ticket screen on small screens
- Pre chat text fields glitch out in IE11 and delete text when typing
- Broken GUI for live chat in IE 11
Usersource, Apps & API
- SSO logout show a specific logout target like /agent/logout
- New Microsoft Translator installations were not working
- Open ID issues - a 500 error when trying to access the /agent/url
- SSO option to assign usergroups in the JWT app is missing
- [APIv2] Fixes to several cases where empty lists are represented as JSON objects instead of arrays, or visa-versa where empty maps were represented as JSON objects
- Reports 'overview' incorrect for 'this year' for some statistics
- Exception: 0 Argument 1 passed to Application\DeskPRO\HttpKernel\Controller\Controller::__construct() must implement interface
- Current version was showing incorrect number of 'days old'
- Error: A non well formed numeric value (for some helpdesks)
If you are using DeskPRO Cloud, we will roll out this update to your helpdesk soon.
If you are using DeskPRO On-Premise, you can update your helpdesk to the latest version from your admin interface.
Tilføj en kommentar
Log ind, eller opret dig for at skrive en kommentar.