- Chinese language pack enabled
- Ability to set a default language for chat widget when it is embedded on a webpage
- You can now require user input when you use the regex validation option
- When you create a ticket via an API key a ticket log record is added
- Error viewing list of resolved tickets in agent interface (no results would display when you had clicked on 'Resolved' under Tickets in bottom left)
- If an agent didn't belong to all permissions group they were getting a 'Select Brand pop up' that was an error when there was only one brand
- Error with Google oauth login after 5.2 update: Exception: 0 Call to a member function getAttributes() on array
- Fixed possible logged warning when an invalid filename is uploaded
- Issue where going to /admin/start (post new install) was broken
- Usersource 'Login Actions' is blank on new usersource form (if form is submitted a server error occurred)
- You can now localize the 'Start a Conversation' phrase on the proactive chat widgt from Admin > Chat > Site Widget & Chat
- Labels applied by automations decapitalize the label text
- Creating a new user as an agent bypassed validation on fields that were marked 'agent must provide value'
- Ticket form widget was not displaying correct departments for some users
- Fixes to use of chat widget on mobile devices. User experience should be improved.
- Banned email addresses will not appear in list of options when forwarding a message out of the helpdesk
If you are using DeskPRO Cloud, we will roll out this update to your helpdesk soon.
If you are using DeskPRO On-Premise, you can update your helpdesk to the latest version from your admin interface.
Tilføj en kommentar
Log ind, eller opret dig for at skrive en kommentar.