We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #388.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Agent: Realtime ticket list updates would sometimes be invalid when viewing pages >1.
- FIX Reports: Some built-in reports were referencing 'tickets_log' table instead of 'tickets_logs'
- FIX Admin: Creating a new department or email account will create a new enabled trigger automatically, which makes the UI look like all department/email triggers are enabled even though they might have been disabled in the past
- FIX Admin: Missing 'reset password' option on agents if registration on the helpdesk is disabled
- FIX Fix filtering on checkbox field being unchecked
- FIX Logged warning about 'Undefined index' or 'property of non-object' when processing agent forwards
- FIX Magento: SOAP calls would fail because PHP libxml_disable_entity_loader was enabled
- FIX Magento: 'Test' mangling API url
- FIX Agent: Submitting a new ticket with a snippet shortcode before the snippet was fully loaded would cause an infinite submit loop until the agent closed their browser
This update has been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Tilføj en kommentar
Log ind, eller opret dig for at skrive en kommentar.