We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #359.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Missing AgentTeam helper could cause problems when sending agent email notifications
- FIX Would not be able to remove CC's via the 'x' icon after adding a reply/note
- FIX Saving an email account would move the account to the bottom of the list pane
- FIX "Waiting time until resolution" SLA type was failing prematurely
- FIX Reports: Cloning a report would also save the current report
- FIX Reports: Run Report would save the current report
- FIX Reports: Running a report with title variables would not work
- FIX Defining KB labels in admin
- FIX 'Remove cc' option in user interface was missing names
- FIX Fix non-consistent behaviour when working with ticket layouts and setting field criteria
- FIX Label options in agent interface did not include all labels
- FIX Null values were not handled properly in ticket filter criteria
- FIX Could not create filters with 'total waiting time' criteria in admin interface
- FIX Fix preg callback with hipchat action could cause problems on some servers due to backtrack limits
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Tilføj en kommentar
Log ind, eller opret dig for at skrive en kommentar.