We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #338.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX 'Search' button could wrap if it contains long text
- FIX Org name filter term when edited from admin interface
- FIX Agent Team filter criteria when edited from the admin interface
- FIX Quick-search from ticket merge window
- FIX Legacy 'reply' action (via macros)
- FIX Possible PHP warning when sending email to user when entire ticket is agent notes
- FIX Error in UI when trying to save a 'Set deleted' trigger action (could still use Set Status > Deleted though)
- FIX Trigger criteria for 'CheckUserField' was being saved as a ticket field instead
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Tilføj en kommentar
Log ind, eller opret dig for at skrive en kommentar.