We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #294.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Don't show browser notifications for alerts that happened while offline (prevents many notification popups from coming up upon login)
- IMPROVEMENT Improve text email cutting, trailing spaces and '>' marks are trimmed
- IMPROVEMENT Better detection of empty agent replies in agent forwarded tickets
- CHANGE Show the "Charge" option on the [Note] tab as well when "Show billing on reply form" is enabled.
- FIX "Charge" timer on reply form not being restarted if charge is unchecked when sending a reply
- FIX Grouping 'Overview' reports on custom people fields always showing results as 'None'
- FIX Case where viewing a ticket would remove related alerts, but would not mark them as dismissed so they would come back after reloading
- FIX Regression caused [+] in quick-search results not to work
- FIX Clicking labels in a ticket did not enable the search field
- FIX 'chat with us' button could wrap in some cases
- FIX Handling of special agent reply codes in text emails
- FIX Running reports on custom people fields
- FIX Logging a 'rejection' for agent forwarded tickets where the forward was an email attachment. The email would process successfully, but the rejection still logged.
- FIX Operator labels on custom user fields in trigger editor
- FIX Fix run-order of conflicting trigger actions within the same trigger. E.g., "remove all slas" removing an SLA that was added with "add sla"
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Tilføj en kommentar
Log ind, eller opret dig for at skrive en kommentar.