We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #292.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Better handling of errors in the auto-upgrader to do with file permissions
- IMPROVEMENT In user profile, sort tickets by status/urgency and then date
- IMPROVEMENT Fix 'custom database' usersource with MS SQL, add dblib driver
- IMPROVEMENT People search API lets you specify is_agent=1 or is_agent=0
- CHANGE The "reply" and "note" tabs in the agent interface now use separate input boxes to prevent mistakes (e.g., accidentally entering notes into the reply box or replies into the note box).
- FIX Case-sensitive filesystems could fail to load "XenForo" source files when configuring xf usersource
- FIX Position of counters on tabs in user profile
- FIX Missing "changed" operator on department when editing a ticket-updated trigger
- FIX Missing 'domain' key in ActiveDirectory users when using findIdentityBy* in non-login contexts
- FIX Term summary text for 'email account is not x'
- FIX "Check all" checkbox at top of detailed list view stops working if you paginate
- FIX Font size too small on counters in nav sub-lists (e.g., in options of a filter grouping)
- FIX Scroll offset being off in some cases where the browser moves the scroll position. This created cases where you would need to scroll to the bottom of a view before being able to scroll up.
- FIX Bug in LDAP email address matching could result in an incoming email from an unknown user being attached to an existing user of the same username that exists in the LDAP directory. Affects helpdesks that use the default DeskPRO usersource in addition to an LDAP usersource.
- FIX Failed user logins also being displayed in the agent login log
- FIX Another case of hasPhrase check causing logged notice about missing phrase
- FIX Display of 'on' agent permission switcher when permission is granted through a group
- FIX Scaling of custom logo on agent login screen
- FIX Usergroups list in user profile would show invalid usergroup options
- FIX Typing long message reply in agent interface would cause annoying scrollbar issues
- FIX Missing bullets in portal in Chrome (and other webkit browsers)
- FIX Agent saving own profile would fail if agent was created from a usersource
- FIX Regression where usergroups section would be missing from profiles
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Tilføj en kommentar
Log ind, eller opret dig for at skrive en kommentar.