We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #278.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW New 'cc users' trigger and macro action
- IMPROVEMENT Easier category editing in Publish section. View a category and there is a new tab in the list view to change the cat properties.
- IMPROVEMENT New flat style in the crm pane in the agent interface
- IMPROVEMENT New flat style in the publish pane in the agent interface
- IMPROVEMENT New flat style in the chat pane in the agent interface
- IMPROVEMENT New flat style in the feedback pane in the agent interface
- IMPROVEMENT New flat style in the tasks pane in the agent interface
- IMPROVEMENT Handling of APC allocation errors so they dont cause problems in the agent interface when they occur
- IMPROVEMENT New ticket from user interface now waits for attachments to finish uploading before submitting form. Fixes cases where user submits tickets before their attachments were saved.
- IMPROVEMENT Error logging on failed outgoing email to help debug problems
- CHANGE Dont show password change forms for users from usersources (e.g., from activedirectory or ldap etc)
- FIX Possible PHP warning about going over max_input_vars when saving recent tabs list
- FIX Rendering of custom date fields in reports
- FIX Bad handling of user registration when email and agent validation is enabled on a locked-down helpdesk
- FIX Possible duplicate related content record during dp3 import
- FIX Remove context menu from tinymce editors. Doesn't always work and when it does, the cut/copy/paste options don't always work.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Tilføj en kommentar
Log ind, eller opret dig for at skrive en kommentar.