We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #258.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Ticket log lists triggers that were executed, log items are now grouped together with a primary action that caused it
- Strange cursor position when inserting message Quote into rich-text replybox
- Can now manage "other notifications" from the admin agent notifications page
- Out-of-office replies from agents no longer create new tickets. They are logged as rejections instead.
- Message attachments list always show, even when "view full message" cut appears
- Prevent double-submits on comment forms
- Sometimes searchbar would not update without another keypress (e.g., after pasting)
- JS errors when hovering over id/ref when flash not installed (flash is required for clipboard copy feature)
- '>' in ticketlog for hierarchy separator in multi-level selects
- Search box now allows searching on the long ticket authcode (that are used in URLs linked from user notifications)
- Searching on ticket ref code would not match if you changed the ref code format
- Add who-viewed to articles and downloads to show registered users who viewed them, and who-downloaded for downloads which shows who downloaded
- Possible to break scrolling in ticket tab by pasting a large amount of text into reply box
- Possible error in cases where a track is updated rather than inserted
- Fix listing all macros in agent settings window (including those that belong to others)
- Agents can customise which SLA filters display in the ticket section
- New portal editor colors for buttons
- Downloads can link directly to a file instead of an upload
- Emailing the user about a new ticket made via the agent interface was determined by a trigger. Now it's a checkbox option in the newticket form with the default selection being controlled by an admin setting.
- List pane loading underneath open popovers (e.g., clicking org number from floating profile)
- Possible JS error when closing ticket tab while file upload is in progress
- Possible error with 'fit' image resizing in rare cases
- Checkbox selections would be lost when listpane is auto-reloaded when viewing grouped ticketlist
- New agent permissions for editing/deleting messages in tickets
- New editor button to remove formatting from selected text
- Disabling ability for an agent to update their own notification prefs didnt actually prevent them
- Copying email from profile by clicking clipboard
- DeskPRO would error about "no message" if the only content you added was inserted into the signature block of the replybox
- Feedback links to user profile
- Hover over time on ticket messages to get more information about when/how a message was created
- Another possible workflow typo to do with re-submitting a form that already had an error on it
- Empty ticket category select box in trigger action criteria
- Missing ticketlog entry for when an agent uses the 'Forward Message' feature
- Changing date selection in agent activity report would reset selected agent
- Add prev/next buttons to date selection in agent activity report
- Prevent submitting newticket/reply form when a snippet is still being loaded
- If you enter a text expansion code but do not type anything else, the 'inserting snippet' text will remain in the reply text (due to rich-text editor HTML not syncing with form).
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Tilføj en kommentar
Log ind, eller opret dig for at skrive en kommentar.