We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #257.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Missing author name on validating content list
- Fix for weird cursor movement after paste of multi-line clipboard into ticket RTE reply
- Separate email template used for agent ticket message rows (<dp:agent-reply />)
- Unsetting the 'reverse order' option once it was enabled from admin
- Saving of drafts
- Invalid departments count on Ticket Fields when a field is added to a department layout and that department has no children
- Dupe department criteria options listed on new "updated" trigger form
- Registration not saving selected language on user account
- Temp feedback being displayed in agent interface lists
- When user submits feedback as guest with an email of a registered user, the 'thank you' email was sent before actually logging in (i.e., before the feedback was fully saved)
- Billing timer starting automatically after adding new charge when auto-timer option not enabled
- Feedback statuses and types can be translated
- Bad workflow validation when agent validation enabled on it
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Tilføj en kommentar
Log ind, eller opret dig for at skrive en kommentar.