We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #216.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix chat deps not showing up
- Fix showing login page instead of article in agent interface viewarticle in some cases
- Prevent error with AgentAction when agent set in action array is no longer an agent
- Fix to Dates::modMonths to fix day overflowing
- Field layouts updated while in edit mode as well
- Patch ezc file parser: Tmp file name could potentially be invalid because it could be too long
- Remove gray background on elements with delegated click events in mobile safari
- Add simple command to decode tacs
- Override auto-sizing of select2. Underlaying select element is often wider than select2 actually needs to be
- Adjust the license expiration code to give you a more accurate time cout when close to expiring
- Fix a couple utc conversion bugs
- Fix forward cutting on Outlook emails. Outlook plaintext enters superfluous newlines so we trim them out. But this should only be done on message text, not the fwd headers or else it wont match.
- If replying via the user interface, ensure that other users that are CC'd in the ticket receive an email.
- Remove image from generated pdf
- Tweak message diff detector so it begins after marker tag. Prevents false-positives when email client adds own HTML
- Add an agent option to allow the next ticket in the list to be automatically loaded after replying to a ticket.
- When deleting a user, hide any tabs for tickets owned by that user.
- When using mass actions to mark a ticket as spam or delete it, automatically close any tabs pointing to those tickets.
- Fix incorrect URLs to widget JS files and allow the widgets to be modified (position, text, colors) via simple to use JS variables.
- Dont use agent route in case url is generated from non-agent section. For example, agent logging in from user interface causing login alert
- Ensure that the new ticket trigger is always added and run.
- Fix lack of scrolling on the agent chat message box.
- Fix potential memory leak when processing large emails.
- Correct creation system record for new contacts created via gateway
- Improvements to real-time updating of ticketview when ticket is changed by another agent
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Tilføj en kommentar
Log ind, eller opret dig for at skrive en kommentar.