We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #192.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Allow admins to update their picture on the admin welcome page.
- Fix possible dupe user when adding cc and user doesnt exist yet
- Allow users to set/remove their profile pictures via the user interface.
- Improve agent support for adding/editing user pictures.
- Fix ticket rating links
- Fix html trimmer trying to unwrap top-level tags that were preceded by text
- Set last login date for newly registered users who are logged in automatically
- Fix last login date not being updated if logging in via remember me cookie
- Fix changing KB categories, fix trying to set dupe categories
- Get rid of em in db queue, prevent dupe search index updates if multiple changes happened since last update
- Log but dont report fs blob errors
- Fix the date picker not always working.
- Reset display to inline on check/radio in case external styles set it
- Fix pagelog from stripping off ? in query string
- Defer applying ticket modifiers until the entire action collection is added so that the order of application doesn't prevent the modifier from working correctly.
- Prevent potential error if trying to set a ticket charge comment to null unexpectedly.
- Some tweaking around triggers to do with assignments. - New default triggers to set agent on new forwarded tickets/ticket email replies. - Two new 'updated' criteria to specify if an update is via web interface or via email reply - More speciifc language for 'Performer' option in agent/agent team (e.g., "Agent who created the ticket")
- Fix missing 'unassigned' options from agent/team actions in triggers
- The permissions cache wasn't necessarily invalidated when the new reopen resolved permission was added, so ensure that is done when upgrading next time.
- Fix error when splitting a message to a new ticket with custom fields.
- Fix new comments from new users awaiting validation from being validated when user verifies their email
- Add simple parser/grouper for pagelog file
- Improve the interface and usability of ticket/text snippet editing to make it easier and clearer.
- When submitting ticket messages via the API as another person, set the app current person to that so that ticket actions are all triggered properly.
- Fix border-bottom line on last row of list view
- Fix password reset URL text
- Allow SLAs to use the default working hours (this allows holidays and settings to be specified once and managed centrally)
- Allow a global set of working hours to be defined, which will be used to calculate waiting times in tickets.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Tilføj en kommentar
Log ind, eller opret dig for at skrive en kommentar.