We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #14.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix select2 search field being too big
- Fixes to ActiveDirectory
- Fix off-by-one index when viewing a error report
- Grouped listing of triggers
- Have time option be run order for time-based triggers
- Re-phrasify choose trigger page
- improve language for trigger types
- Add ability to edit headers on other sections in portal editor
- Add ability to define custom sidebar blocks in portal editor
- Layout of new trigger options, fix phrasing for relative 'x days ago' type criteria
- Get rid of weird cursor bug in select2 for ff13 (maybe?)
- Fix undefined var in subject ref match detector
- Fix array_merge notice
- Fix couple locations where using old reference to ref generator
- Fix display of choice fields in userland
- Changes to listings of downloads
- Changes to adding/editing downloads from agent - "title" just becomes filename - Sepcific edit file control instead of hacked in file upload field as part of content edit
- Download sidebar being hidden
- Add new chat activity type
- First few messages of chat are subject
- Fix bad phrase
- If a user comes back to a chat after it has timedout, the chat is resumed
- Dont play sound notification for own messages
- Handle null chat in sending attachment
- Fix for err 572: 'parentNode' is null or not an object'
- Fix error 573: 'page' is null or not an object
- Fix error 571: 'TypeError: can't convert undefined to object'
- Replace 'submit beta feedback' button with 'ask the deskpro team a question'
- Prevent trying to add a new user with an existing address
- Apply bug fixes to select2 that caused placeholedr to disappear
- Fix spacing around checkbox/radio options
- Links should open in new window on user chats
- Pipe separator between name and time on chat lists
- Change log level to info
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.