We are pleased to announce the release of Deskpro version 2019.6. This includes new feature additions, as well as performance improvements to your helpdesk.
- DP-2760 New Permissions for Messages/Notes edit/delete
- DP-3426 Add "to review" time to articles
- DP-3245 Forward & Create Ticket function
- DP-3441 'Current Agent' variables added to snippets text editor
- DP-3421 Expand search functionality for indexes to include 'article custom fields'
- DP-3404 (Advanced) Disable old server-side proxy to further modernise security
- DP-3417 MS Translator App is prepared to work with the new V3 API
- DP-3427 Added functionality to export an iCal calendar feed of news entries
- DP-3475 Add R: prefix to email subject matching to expand localisation
- DP-3360 Custom fields added in the ticket form appear at wrong positions in agent interface
- DP-3288 Corrected agent permissions when creating new CRM users
- DP-3269 Correct the translations of the "Navigate" menu on the mobile view of portal
- DP-3423 Email addresses saved in a user's profile which are not the primary email address causes an error when used to submit a ticket via the contact form.
- DP-3381 Ticket sub-status is not correctly displayed on the Linked tickets tab
- DP-2246 Fixed the 'Upload Vcard' functionality to create any User
- DP-3385 Allow to link parent Object in Salesforce app
- DP-3443 Fix error on guides after brand is deleted
- DP-3368 Allow the slug URL from a delete knowledge base article to be reused
- DP-3448 Prevent error on guides when trying to create a topic across multi-brands.
- DP-3466 Feedback Category not translated properly
- DP-3403 Portal permissions tests to ensure usergroup limitations are correct
- DP-3469 Fix issue with scheduled reports not being sent
- DP-3463 Fix Jira V2 App to correct new API endpoints and allow for reliable issue searching
- DP-3447 Salesforce app mappings are not shared across admins
- DP-3216 Fixed proper copy and pasting images into guide topics though the text editor
- DP-3390 Display radio boxes which allow admins to choose what should happen when a user replies to a resolved ticket after the specified time limit
- DP-3184 Total User Waiting Time parameter on escalation was malfunctioning
- DP-3279 API V2: POST messages into an archived ticket now working
- DP-3415 Agents could access the Publish area without full permissions
- DP-3469 Scheduled reports are not sent properly
- DP-3472 Support for the DPQL_TOTAL function in Reports v2
- DP-3477 General fixes to Reopen Time Limit feature
- DP-3487 Parts of email body (text) was being cut off (ignore invalid 8bit charset)
- DP-3496 Fixed issue with the 'reload captcha image' function
- DP-3507 Empty department select box when secondary brand permissions are limited to sub-departments
- DP-3513 Language sync fix for translations with counts
Tilføj en kommentar
Log ind, eller opret dig for at skrive en kommentar.