We’re delighted to announce the release of Deskpro 2018.2
Deskpro 2018.2 includes the updates, improvements, and bug fixes listed below:
- DP-2054 Error displayed when trying to add report widgets via a limited-permission agent account.
- DP-2053 Double clicking on a custom dashboard causes the report interface to bug/blank out, and you must refresh/re-click other tabls.
- DP-2049 Sporadically when changing the variable field type in the stat builder, the change is not retained and the builder bugs out.
- DP-2047 Multiple issues with the stat "Avg time till first response". Hierarchy for sub-departments not shown properly. Column headings were missing. Values were not represented as rounded decimal values, but fractions.
- DP-2040 When creating new custom report dashboard, interface will result in an error when checking "All Agents View"
- DP-2039 Not possible to create or save additional labels for built-in reports
- DP-2032 Could not save a report in RAW DPQL editor when there was both a Order By and Report By
- DP-2031 Stat builder seems to bug out when saving a custom stat with a REGEXP query.
- DP-2030 Using any custom field alias does not work unless referencing the tickets table.
- DP-2029 Cloning a stat, modifying it then saving it will cause the page to hang
- DP-2010 Error when using a timezone behind GMT (negative offset)
- DP-2002 Error exporting certain CSV files
- DP-1990 Dashboards not always retaining modifications to widget layouts
- DP-1986 When creating a new stat in the Stat Builder, "New Stat" replaced incorrect previous "New Report" terminology
- DP-1976 Additional unwanted HTML rendered when splitting by "Agent Name"
- DP-1963 Remove notification warning users about imminent decommissioning of legacy reporting
- DP-1924 Unable to clone LAYERED reports
- DP-1912 Reports V2 GUI: Layering two reports as a line graph displays one data output as an area graph
- DP-1904 Clickable output in tables
- DP-1863 Improvement to how different timezone intervals are handled in calculations
- DP-1562 Special public URL with long authcode to view dashboards of external devices
- DP-1973 API v2: Add an is_disabled parameter for PUT to enable/disable users accounts
- DP-1932 API V2: Add a date_created parameter POST /api/v2/tickets
- DP-1918 API V2: Add a brand parameter POST /api/v2/tickets
General fixes and improvements:
- DP-984 Inline embedded (pasted) images are not attached to emails
- DP-2061 Enable cloud HTTPS on all custom URLs and enable auto-correction.
- DP-2058 IMAP connections without SSL/TLS security connections will fail by default
- DP-2057 Unable to reorder reports within a dashboard, while editing dashboard properties
- DP-2043 Unable to attach any files to news articles, no attachment feature post creation or article.
- DP-2025 Add setting a flag for particular specific agents, instead of all or none.
- DP-2013 Certain Deskpro user sources appearing as "Disabled" entirely, preventing the registration of new users
- DP-2003 Licensing issues caused by bulk importing agents at once
- DP-1996 Unregistered users email address is exposed if you attempt to access a follow and incorrect URL to that users ticket
- DP-1975 Refreshing the page after updating priority in a ticket is resetting the custom organisation field value
- DP-1970 When an Agents permissions for a chat department are toggled off, the Agent can still see 'Missed Chats' titles for that Department in the list
- DP-1964 Adding multiple followers to new tickets does not work and ticket notification emails are not sent to followers
- DP-1961 Fixes to decoded filenames in email attachments
- DP-1958 Unable to 'delete and update people' for custom user fields when the field is being applied to a user profile
- DP-1940 Deleting a ticket will now purge messages from the incoming server log
- DP-1937 Database Integrity Fix Problem: "Fix-schema: Unknown database type enum requested.
- DP-1923 FineDiff should be installed with composer to improve content revision comparison
- DP-1922 Further errors resolved with the database integrity fixes.
- DP-1917 When a CRM user is created through AD, it will not assign the user to custom brands
- DP-1905 Multi-brand to email settings - Setting a default from name heaader for system generated mail
- DP-1899 Apps installer fails if server is missing ZipArchive
- DP-1892 Set languageID in widget code to currently selected language in portal.
- DP-1879 Validation 'Verify your email' is displayed to User submitting ticket even if 'Agent' has confirmed User manually
- DP-1812 Fix image alignment in knowledge base articles
- DP-1800 Error in New Email Templates - agents not receiving notifications of new trigger creation
- DP-1785 Code blocks (<pre> tags) causing corruption in ticket emails
- DP-1778 Improvements to realtime events when using the "Deskpro Notification Service" feature.
- DP-150 Issue with communicating between two helpdesks, tickets not routing back into eachother.
- DP-1453 When creating a new ticket as an agent, changing the default brand does not automatically update the ticket properties to match the department
- DP-2084 When creating a linked ticket, the parent tickets subject line should be copied into the new child ticket.
- DP-2016 Under Admin > Emails> Email Accounts > Advanced Settings > Disable attachment permalink list at the bottom of email message text - hide all attachment links in agent replies.
- DP-1954 Add checkbox to Auth & SSO > AD/LDAP to disable the ability to sync user profiles.
- DP-1952 Hovering over a ticket ID brings up an icon on the right to copy an internal link to the ticket
- DP-1942 Within the ticket messages view, "Download Original Email" and (delete permissions required) "Delete Original Email"
Thanks for reading
If you are using Deskpro Cloud, we will be releasing this update shortly to you.
If you are using Deskpro On-Premise, you can update your helpdesk to the latest version from your Admin Interface.