We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #346.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Grouping of 'on hold' tickets didn't work
- FIX Handling of timeouts in admin, reduce timeouts, proper redirection during timeouts
- FIX Saving total time to first reply wasn't saving properly
- FIX Order of messages in an agent-forwarded message when a reply was added at the same time
- FIX Email action codes did not work
- FIX Using '#note' action code in an email would change status to awaiting user
- FIX A PHP error when an agent tries to add an empty comment on an object
- FIX Tasks in 'today' lists would sometimes be organised into 'This Week' sub-grouping
- FIX Correct sort order of tasks
- FIX Viewing overdue/due in future not taking into account time of day
- FIX 'Tasks I delegated' list would never show results
- FIX Task list count/list of 'overdue' tasks was inaccurate
- FIX trust_proxy_data setting in config.php was causing errors
- FIX Reports: 'Save to clone' button would not save any changes you made to the query
- FIX Reports: Test/save report wouldn't work properly when editing report from the Query tab
- FIX Reports interface sessions timeout after 10 minutes, requiring refresh (the endlessly 'spinning wheel' loading indicator is a symptom of this)
- FIX Custom headers and custom data in web hook triggers was not being saved properly
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.