We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #299.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX "Upload a file" button in user interface would require a double-click in IE10
- FIX Using "send custom email" action on new triggers or SLAs would fail (but works fine when editing an existing trigger to add the action)
- FIX Sub-categories a user does not have permission to see will show up as 'empty' in the portal
- FIX Assignment select box in twitter
- FIX Double-escaping of byline in agent emails ("xxx <email> updated the ticket")
- FIX New feedback form was asking user to log even if user was not a fully registered account (e.g., the profile exists just by submitting some other feedback before)
- FIX Own agent account listed as offline in agent chat
- FIX Backup feature of upgrade utility was not handling non-standard MySQL ports
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.