We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #296.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Replace leading dot in an uploaded file so it does not become forbidden by most web servers that block access to dot-files
- FIX Clicking on a notification would hide all other notifications as if they were dismissed too
- FIX Improve handling of very long un-wrapped strings in custom fields would stretch field table
- FIX Changes made by escalations would cause "ticket updated by user" triggers to fire
- FIX Missing route causing 'forward message' option in agent interface to break
- FIX "Apply SLA" label on "Language" field when in edit-mode in agent interface
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.