We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #280.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW Ticket grouping on custom fields
- NEW Admins can log in to the agent interface as another agent (makes testing/viewing permissions easier)
- NEW Agent/admin login log shows all logins, the time, by who, if it was successful etc
- NEW New ticket form from agent interfaces show language field for new users
- NEW Filter criteria for "ticket on hold"
- IMPROVEMENT HTML quote cutting on messages sent through Apple Mail
- IMPROVEMENT Testing outgoing email from Admin > Server lets you test the sendmail queue as well
- IMPROVEMENT Better tracking of the parent page url when using the emedded form/helpdesk widget (e.g., using the url in a widget)
- IMPROVEMENT Press '?' key to bring up keyboard shortcuts window
- IMPROVEMENT Agent login screen on mobile now has email field being of type email (makes the email input keyboard come up)
- IMPROVEMENT Changing flags in tickets updates numbers in the source pane instantly, the flag label is displayed next to the flag in the ticket
- FIX Possible to get mis-aligned help/loading icon sometimes in agent qucik search box
- FIX HTML email processor possibly mis-matching wingdings text when converting wingdings to ascii
- FIX Fix issue to do with persisting recent tabs list
- FIX List pane not updating when ticket is removing/updated and you are viewing a grouped filter
- FIX Oddities with adding a new agent via ldap/ad when they already exist in the system
- FIX Downloads with spaces in filename would be truncated to first space in some browsers
- FIX Selected nav item disappearing when viewing a grouped option and the counts are updated
- FIX Fix an error that appears on the newagent screen
- FIX Download sub-categories in agent publish section would not be displayed
- FIX "Start chat" button in user interface search results would not work properly
- FIX Scrolling using IE10 on a touch-capable Win8 device would not work when using a mouse
- FIX Possible overflowing "teams" click area in "agents" area on replybox
- FIX Agent real name used instead of display name when inserted through snippet variable
- FIX Avatar in person tab icon was off a couple of pixels
- FIX Quicksearch for a ref would not return new ticket of a merged ticket when ref was the old ref
- FIX Prevent keyboard shortcuts that open new forms from opening when there is already a modal window open
- FIX Ugly text wrapping in notifications preferences in agent interface
- FIX Short input boxes in agent preferences pane
- FIX Billing icon in agent interface for retina displays
- FIX Reset password form would silently fail for invalid email addresses (e.g., blank or malformed) instead of showing user a message
- FIX A potential problem with the HTML email cleaner could result in too much being removed
- FIX DeskPRO v3 importer using database with a non-standard port
- FIX "Forward" menu item not displayed on agent messages
- FIX PHP warning in some kinds of escalations with custom field criteria
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.