We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #276.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT New flat style in the tickets navigation pane in the agent interface
- IMPROVEMENT Parsing of badly formatted HTML emails
- IMPROVEMENT Qucik search allows searching for just the beginning of a ticket ref
- FIX Agent permissions to control who can set statuses (resolved, awaiting agent or awaiting user) were not enforced on replybox
- FIX From agent, click search tab in Feedback then back to Feedback would result in a blank pane
- FIX Agents being part of an org would cause 'Members' count on org list to be off
- FIX Macro action "add snippet" was broken
- FIX Buggy quicksearch on names would not return results sometimes
- FIX Ticket reply editor could enter double whitespace in some cases (e.g., copy+paste then copy the same text to paste again).
- FIX Org info not included in person api data (would also affect some snippet vars too)
- FIX Editing a snippet with a shortcode would reset the shortcode
- FIX Any unknow variable in a snippet would cause raw snippet to be used (e.g., no other vars would render and no logic executed)
- FIX Odd titles/content in snippet viewer with translated snippets (e.g., blank titles)
- FIX Ticket search on subject/message using quick fields instead of full options would never return proper results
- FIX 'upload image' window doesn't process clicks on 'insert into article' button until some random mouse clicks are done
- FIX Trying to use 'upload image' multiple times in article editor would behave strangely
- FIX Ticket search with criteria with multiple agents would only ever use the first selected agent
- FIX Keyboard navigation in snippet viewer
- FIX "Add" button from pending articles list
- FIX Count in title in ticket result lists not updating as tickets are added/removed from the list
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.