We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #272.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Ticket merge menu listing currently ticket as an option
- FIX Notifications causing h-scroll when sub-line is too long
- FIX Merging agent accounts from agent interface could remove agent status on the account
- FIX Missing 'None' options under grouping by Product and Category
- FIX "Sending" overlay in replybox did not cover some buttons
- FIX Weird phantom option added to labels list (and some other multi-select select2's)
- FIX Tab icon on newticket when moved to tab
- FIX Agent-only chat fields showing in user interface
- FIX Entries into log_items could potentially cause errors if long logs went over max_packet_size
- FIX Losing website_url in widget during redirects
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.