We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #222.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix missing unit
- Properly log trigger changes on new tickets from newticket triggers
- Fix display of 'always notify teams'
- Fix possible unset key warning
- Fix possible errors to do with unloaded entities after they've become detached
- fix possible PHP warning with vcard that has empty blocks
- Fix possible JS error with fileupload errors
- Gracefully handle failure to get unique refcode with custom pattern, log the bad pattern and have a fallback on a random one
- Add button to insert variables into snippets
- Fix plaintext cutting when using plaintext as a result of long html message
- Fix CC users added to ticket at time of ticket creation
- Add blockquote css to emails
- Fix file backup using lots of memory, descending into data dir
- Only try to regenerate API tokens if the person already exists.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.