Release version #5.5.2
We are excited to release a new version of DeskPRO. This release was all about squashing a number of bugs to make things run smoother for you all.
- Locked tickets breaks reply box (WYSIWYG) editor when using mass actions
- Ability to search tickets by phone number and address when using advanced search
- Problem when trying to link tickets when not ticking 'Make the ticket a parent ticket'. Was causing issues with replying/adding notes
- Ticket data is being cut off in long messages and the 'View Full Message' button was disappearing
- Agents can now change the date on when a News post was created
- Automatically set to publish dates for publish content was not working
- Incorrect download statuses for draft downloads (were being shown as Published when they weren't)
- Inability to view registered views for Downloads/Knowledgebase articles
- Issue with date/time field not displaying the correct date selected
- Issue with usergroup permissions for chat departments not showing the right number of connected agents to users based on which chat departments they had access to
- Subject phrase in live chat was missing from translation
- Could not copy and paste images in the 'reply' boxes in the user portal
- Inabilty to unvote feedback items if you have already voted for something
- Ticket deflection was not working on IE11
- Registered page views were not being logged correctly
- If 'Can rate downloads' was off, users were still able to rate them
- Arabic calendar widget for custom date field was not working
- Issue with radio button selection remembering past selection when dependent on another field
- Allowed memory of 201326592 bytes exhausted: caused by and issue where a ticket that was a parent and sub-ticket at the same time
- Exception: 301 MultiLanguage and missing lang code
- Error: Uncaught PHP Exception NoPermission Exception
- Error: Cannot user a scalar value as an array
- Error: A non well formed numeric value encountered
- Back-up was sometime failing during Verify: File read phase on Windows
If you are using DeskPRO Cloud, we will roll out this update to your helpdesk soon.
If you are using DeskPRO On-Premise, you can update your helpdesk to the latest version from your admin interface.
Моля, логнете се или се регистрирайте, за да оставите коментар.