We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #371.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Agent: Dismissing/clicking last notification shows a 'flash' before closing menu
- FIX Agent: Clicking on a notification would close the notification menu
- FIX Some EWS servers would not authenticate with DeskPRO because the NTLM auth method was disabled
- FIX Installer (and possibly some other admin or reports sections) would not always work in IE9
- FIX If a phrase was overridden in English, that English phrase would be used in other languages if those languages did not also override it
- FIX URL auto-correction was not working (e.g., if you had https URL but users arrived at non-https URL, they were not redirected)
- FIX Logged errors if you delete an agent while they have an active session in the agent interface
- FIX Creating ticket via API would fail if custom fields were set
- FIX fixed error caused by php bug #43200
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Моля, логнете се или се регистрирайте, за да оставите коментар.